At ASG, we provide the foundation upon which athletes develop their skills, become teammates, and develop lifelong
relationships. In the process, ASG gets to build lifelong relationships as well. Call us if you’re interested in joining a high-
performance team of pros that builds sports complexes and high-performance fields.
Construction Project Manager
If you have experience in construction project management, have a growth mindset, and want to be part of a young and
energetic team, please submit your resume, or call to discuss the position.
Advanced Sports Group constructs sports facilities and sports turf surfaces throughout the Southeastern United States. We
have a proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget. We are proud of our projects, and our
performance record speaks for itself. Our success is possible due to our passionate and dedicated team that delivers on every
project. Our goal is to improve lives and communities through our building facilities and fields.
The sports construction project manager directs the project team in the construction of sports fields and sports facilities. The
primary responsibilities include managing the customer, scope, schedule, and budget on assigned projects. The project
manager is typically in charge of coordinating self-performed and subcontracted work, including site work and other trades,
as well as procurement and commissioning of the project.
• Coordinate project hand-off from the pre-construction team, including the business development and estimating
• Prepare and coordinate project schedules.
• Prepare project budgets from the estimate.
• Project buy-out and procurement for materials, equipment, sub-contractors, etc.
• Responsible for managing project productivity, costs, quality, and safety.
• Job site meetings with owners, architects and engineers, inspectors, and code officials.
• Job site inspections.
• Work with the team to develop total construction solutions for the project.
• Assist with the development of estimating material and equipment scheduling and efficient use.
• Manages and coordinates all subcontractor and vendor contracts and associated processes and procedures.
• Pay application development.
• Change order management
• Commissioning and closeout of the project.
Bachelor’s Degree plus a minimum of 3 years experience in the construction industry or comparable industry
Growth Mind Set
High-level communications skills required and the ability to manage conflict resolution
Good organizational skills for coordination and project management
Knowledge of construction and civil site construction is preferred.
Knowledge of construction documents, specifications, and drawings.
Turf Industry experience is preferred but not required.
Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Travel required 30% to 40% of the time.
Must have a valid driver’s license pass a background check and drug screen.
Demonstrated leadership and personal skills.
Ability to multitask and self-learn.
Experience with Microsoft Office and computer skills.
Office Kennesaw Georgia travel in Georgia, Florida, Southeast United States, some National
Comp-Salary-Negotiable depending on experience.
• Health Insurance
• Vacation and PTO plan
• Travel expenses paid and per diem