At ASG, we provide the foundation upon which athletes develop their skills, become teammates, and develop lifelong
relationships. In the process, ASG gets to build lifelong relationships as well. Call us if you’re interested in joining a high-
performance team of pros that builds sports complexes and high-performance fields.
Sports Construction Estimator
If you have experience in construction estimating for sports turf construction or civil site construction, have a growth
mindset, and want to be part of a young and energetic team, please submit your resume, or call to discuss the position.
Advanced Sports Group constructs sports facilities and sports turf surfaces throughout the Southeastern United States. ASG
focuses on sports surfacing including synthetic turf, natural turf, and running tracks. We have a proven track record of
delivering projects on time and within budget. We are proud of our projects, and our performance record speaks for itself.
Our success is possible due to our passionate and dedicated team that delivers on every project. Our goal is to improve lives
and communities through our building facilities and fields.
The Sports Construction Estimator will be responsible for working with business development to develop a strategy to WIN
the work and develop an accurate build-it budget. The primary responsibilities include scope review and development, Cad
takeoffs, material and sub quotes, accurate development of the estimated budget, schedules, and RFP or Bid packaging.
Qualified candidates will possess 5+ years of experience in takeoff and estimating for sports turf or civil construction.
• Perform accurate takeoffs and estimates for all aspects of the project including demolition, excavation, grading,
utilities, site concrete, drainage, and sports turf surface.
• Construction document review and analysis
• Submitting requests for information to clarify existing conditions and proposed improvements.
• Developing materials and subcontractor resources and relationships
• Analyzing and evaluating existing historical cost data to determine to price.
• Providing value engineering options to deliver the best value to the owner
• Preparing and soliciting bid requests for subcontractors
• Reviewing quotes for scope compliance
• Performing site visits to determine existing conditions and proposed scope of work.
• Attending pre-construction meetings to gather all pertinent data.
• Project phase and resource scheduling
• Work with Project Managers for project hand-off from the pre-construction team, including the business
development and estimating team.
Bachelor’s Degree plus a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the sports or civil site construction industry or
comparable industry experience.
Experience working in a fast-paced construction environment and with deadlines.
High-level communications skills are required.
Good organizational skills
Knowledge of construction documents, specifications, and drawings.
Turf Industry experience is preferred but not required.
Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Must have a valid driver’s license and pass a background check and drug screen.
Demonstrated leadership and personal skills.
Ability to multitask and self-learn.
Experience with Microsoft Office and computer skills.
Office Woodstock Georgia. Hybrid Flex position.
Comp-Salary-Negotiable depending on experience.
• Health Insurance
• Vacation and PTO plan
• Travel expenses paid and per diem.